Saturday, September 3, 2011

List B: If I won a million dollar but had to give it all away...........

If I won a million dollars but had to give it all away, I would give it to my mother because she would give it all back to me!  I then would insist that she takes it right back just for the sake of saying: "No mom, take it, I HAD TO give it all away to someone".  She, being the kind of mother who would give to her children than take, would say: "Yeah, now the money is mine so I can give it to anyone I please, so take it!"  Aha!  Now the money is back in my account :) 
Seriously,  if I really have to give it all away, I wouldn't give it to just one person.  I'd first give some to the my credit card company so they can erase my debt (cause I owe them a huge sum of money).  I then would give a small portion to the mortgage company after I purchase a home, maybe two, one to live in and one to rent out.  I then would take a small chunk of that million $$ and give it away to the farm owner after he sells me his farm.  I will surely distribute the money among my sisters after I purchase a home for my parents to live next to me.  I will put away the remaining half to my son so that he will start his business when he gets older, or use it for his college tuition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment