Wednesday, September 14, 2011

One job I would never want to do

The one job that I would never want to do is being a taxicab driver in New York City.  I feel sorry for them.  I wonder why they do it.  I detest the city, cannot stand the congested highways, city roads, streets full of automobile, carbon dioxide, smoke, bikes, pedestrians, dogs, cats, tourist...all in one narrow street.  Everytime I watch a scene from the streets of New York City, all I see is yellow!  Yellow taxicabs honking the heck out of each other trying to make it to the next block.  I think that if I ever have to be a taxicab driver in New York, I'd kick the people out of my taxi if they ask me to give them a ride to some restaurant two blocks away.  If you live in New York City, why can't you walk?  It takes less time walking to your next destinations than to hop in a taxi cab.  Wouldn't you think?  I like driving leisurely to the country side for a roadtrip, but driving in the city is considered a crime to me, would never do it even if I was paid a lot of money....

No comments:

Post a Comment