Thursday, September 15, 2011
My ideal world
My ideal world is none other than the world I am living in right now....Being where I am in my life, though not perfect, and still struggling with every bit and pieces of energy that I have to accomplish my goals, I feel that I am blessed to be a daughter to my parents, a mother to my son, and a life partner to my hubby...With all the chaos that's taking place around me, being able to wake up every morning to go to school and learn what I am passionate about, being able to go to bed with my baby in my arms every night...being able to hear the laughter of my friends and families around me is my ideal world. As a child growing up, I've always been an optimistic individual no matter what life may bring. I don't have a lot of money, in fact, I don't even have money ;) I don't drive a new car, I don't live in a big home, I have to work for a living, but what I love about being able to wake up in the morning knowing that I still have my health, my hopes, and my inspirations are indications that my world is ideal ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment